Cisco® Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), built on the principles of the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA), provides a transformational shift in building and managing networks: faster, easier and with improved business efficiency.
By decoupling network functions from hardware, SD-Access helps ensure policy consistency, enabling faster launches of new business services and significantly improving issue resolution times while being open and extensible and reducing operational expenses.
- Secure your organization and achieve regulatory compliance with end-to-end segmentation that keeps user, device and application traffic separate without redesigning the network
- Improve the workforce experience by automating user access policy and applying the right policies for users or devices to any application across the network
- Boost operational effectiveness by enabling a consistent user experience anywhere without compromise – all with a single network fabric
- Expand business insights beyond the Traditional network by bringing outdoor, rugged, and industrial IoT endpoints into the IT fold
- Cisco DNA Center
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Cisco Wireless Controllers and Access Points